NEW DELHI: The All India Institute of Medical Studies (AIIMS) has begun its basic registration for entrance in PG courses for the July 2019 session. The entrance exam will offer admission to MD/MS/MDS courses at AIIMS. Those who seek to take the entrance can register online on the official website for AIIMS exams- aiimsexams.org.
The entrance exam for July 2019 session will be conducted on May 05 2019 and result will be declared on May 10, 2019. Find how to register and other important details about the exam in the following sections.
AIIMS PG July 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration/ Application||October 19, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||(NA)|
|AIIMS-PG 2019 July Session Entrance||May 05, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 10, 2019|
|Counselling||June- August 2019|
Steps to Register for AIIMS PG July 2019
The registration process of the entrance exam for admission in PG courses for July 2019 session will be done only. Follow the basic steps provided below to register.
- Visit the official website for AIIMS exams- aimsexams.org.
- Find the dialogue box for ‘Academic Courses’
- Choose the course you want admission in.
- Select the course you want to register for and proceed.
- Click on the link for ‘New Registration’.
- You will be asked to provide a valid email ID and phone number. Put them in and register.
About AIIMS PG Entrance Exam
AIIMS PG or Post Graduate entrance exam is a national level exam conducted twice a year for admission in January, and July sessions. The exam is conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi for entrance in PG courses (MS/MD/MDS) in AIIMS.