NEW DELHI: Ambedkar University, Delhi (AUD) has released the application form for MBA 2019 admissions. AUD offers that admission to MBA programmes based on composite score in the written test and interview. So, the Last date to apply for the AUDMBA 2019 entrance examination is February 11.
How to apply?
The application form is available for all the eligible candidates in online mode. In order to apply for the AUDMBA 2019 admission, candidates will have to follow below given steps:
- Visit the official website and click on the application form link
- Register by entering you name, email-id and mobile number. User ID and password will be generated and send it to the candidate’s registered email-id and mobile number.
- Log-in using newly generated user id and password and fill the application form. While filling the form, candidates will have to enter their personal and academic details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed format and dimension
- Preview the filled in application form and pay the application fee.
- Once payment is done, submit the application form and take a print out of it for future reference.
AUD 2019 Application fee MBA admission
Fee for General candidates- Rs 1140. While Rs 570 has to be paid by SC/ ST/ PwD candidates
Mode of Payment- Candidates can pay the fee either through Demand Draft (DD), Cash or Net banking/Credit/Debit card.
In order to fill the application form- Click here
Who are eligible?
In order to be eligible for the admission, candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Also, candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply for the admissions.
About AUD Admission Test
AUD will conduct MBA admission test 2019 on February 24, 2019 (Sunday) at 2 pm to 4:30 pm. The entrance test will carry 150 Multiple Type Questions (MCQs) in different sections of verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, data interpretation, reading comprehension and general awareness. In case of incorrect response, negative marking will be done.
Important Dates to Remember
- Start of online application- November 15, 2018
- Last date to apply- February 11, 2019
- Entrance Examination Date- February 24, 2019 (2 pm to 4:30 pm)