Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently released the Class 10 sample question papers and marking scheme for the candidates who will be appearing for the board examination scheduled to be held in March. CBSE has uploaded the sample papers on its official website. Candidates with the help of these sample paper will be able to prepare for the examination in a better way. Not only this, candidates will be able to analyze their preparation level and prepare accordingly.
Looking at the newly released marking scheme, it is said that the question paper will have an increase in internal choice in some subjects both for classes 10 and 12. According to the officials, the change introduced is done after receiving the feedback from various stakeholders, members of Committee of Courses and the subject experts. The officials further informed that there is an increase in internal choice of approximately 33 percent in all the sections and for each type of question.
Candidates can access the complete list of sample question papers and marking scheme details of both Class 10 and Class 12 from the official website. However, for the reference of the candidates given below is the marking scheme of science paper of class 10:
Marking Scheme of Science Paper of Class 10
|Chemical Substance- Nature & Behaviour||25|
|World of living||23|
|Effects of current||13|
Know all about Class 10 Science Question Paper
- No number section in question paper- 5 (A, B, C, D and E)
- All the sections and questions are compulsory to attempt
- Section B, C, D and E will have internal choice
- Question 1 and 2 in Section-A will be of one mark.
- Question 3 to 5 in Section- B will be of two marks. These questions need to be answered in about 30 words each.
- Question 6 to 15 in Section-C will be of three marks.
- Question 16 to 21 in Section-D will be of 5 marks.
Question 22 to 27 in Section- E will be based on practical skills.