NEW DELHI: The online application window for Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) concludes on November 09, 2018. The application process began on October 09, 2018. Those who seek to apply for the exam and haven’t yet done so should soon. Students can apply by following the link provided below.
Application Link- CEED 2019 Online Application/ Registration
CEED 2019 Important Dates and Events
|Online Application/ Registration Begins||October 09, 2018|
|Online Application Concludes||November 09, 2018|
|Last date of online application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||November 16, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||January 01, 2019|
|CEED 2019 Exam Date||January 19, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||Last week of January 2019|
|Declaration of Result/ Score Card||March 04, 2019|
CEED 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants seeking to apply for the exam must check whether they fit in the eligibility criterion of CEED. Those who fail to fit in the eligibility conditions will not be able to take the entrance exam. The eligibility criterion states the following:
- There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
- The entrance test can be given in any number of attempts.
- Only those with a diploma/ PG degree of 4 year or 3+2 year duration can apply.
- Candidates awaiting declaration of result of their diploma/ PG courses can also apply. The result should be due by July 2018.
- GD Arts diploma students who have cleared the programme can also apply.
CEED 2019 Application Process
The application process of CEED 2019 will be done online only. Students will have to complete the following steps to complete their application.
- Online Registration: Register your valid email by following the application link provided above. A verification mail will be sent to you. Confirm and verify your email and fill the details as asked and submit.
- Online filling of application form: Students will be required to login to the official website by using their registration credentials generated during registration.
- Payment of Exam Fee: The examination fee can be paid online through credit/debit card or net banking. For general and OBC category applicants the exam fee is Rs. 2600/-, whereas for SC, ST, and PwD applicants the exam fee is Rs. 1300/-
- Uploading documents- Uploading scanned copy of a coloured photograph and other documents as asked.
Applicants will be able to download their admit card by January 01, 2018. The admit card will be available on the official website of IIT, Bombay as well. Students will be required to carry their admit card to the exam hall.