NEW DELHI: The Consortium of National Law University has released the final answer key for CLAT 2019 in online mode. Candidates can download the answer key along with question paper by clicking on the official link that are provided. With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to assess the possible marks that will get in CLAT 2019. The result for CLAT is likely to be declared soon.
Important Dates for CLAT 2019
|1||CLAT 2019||May 26, 2019|
|2||CLAT 2019 Result 2019||To be announced soon|
Steps to Download CLAT Answer Key
- Click at the official link of CLAT which is clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Now click on the respective question paper and the answer key and download it
- Save and take printout of the same for both
Question Paper and Answer Key
|Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Series A question paper||Series A Final Answer key|
|Series B question paper||Series B Final Answer key|
|Series C question paper||Series C Final Answer key|
|Series D question paper||Series D Final Answer key|
Advantage of CLAT 2019 Answer Key
- With the help of the answer key of CLAT 2019, candidates can assess how they have performed in the exam and what are the possibilities of their clearing the exam.
- Based on past years cutoff trends, candidates will also get an idea about the colleges where they are likely to be offered admission.
About CLAT 2019
It was on May 26 that Consortium of National Law Universities conducted the Common Law Admission Test for undergraduate and post graduate level programmes. The authorities had released the provisional answer key on May 30 and candidates could challenge it till June 2. The final result will be declared soon.