NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin the application process of the Common Management Admission Test or CMAT on November 01, 2018. The application process will be fully online and the last date of application is November 30, 2018. Those who seek to apply for the entrance test can do so by visiting the official website of NTA- nta.ac.in.
CMAT is a national level entrance test for admission in Management course across 500 AICTE approved B-schools (Business Schools) across India. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on January 28, 2019. Read further to know how to apply and more on the entrance test.
CMAT 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Begins||November 01, 2018|
|Online Application Concludes||November 30, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||January 07, 2018|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||January 28, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||February 10, 2018|
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who seek to apply for the management entrance test must verify their eligibility first. Only those who fit the eligibility conditions mentioned in the criterion can apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria states the following:
- Only those who are citizen of India can apply.
- Those with a Graduate degree in any discipline can apply for CMAT.
- Those in the final year of the Graduate degree and their result is due before the commencement of admissions are eligible.
CMAT 2019 Application Process
The application process of CMAT 2019 will be fully online. The application process comprises of four processes: online registration, payment of the examination fee, online application form filling and uploading documents. The application process is explained in points below.
- Go to the official website of NTA- nta.ac.in.
- Open the ‘Management’ Portal.
- You will find the option for registration at the bottom of the page. Open the link.
- You will be asked for details such as name, date of birth, a valid email ID, a phone number etc. Fill in the details as asked and submit.
- The next step will be exam fee payment which can be done online through credit/debit card or net baking. For offline payment of fee ’Challan’ mode may be available.
- Choose the mode of exam fee payment as per your convenience and pay.
- Go to the management portal of NTA again and find the ‘Login’ option at the bottom.
- Login using the registration ID and password created during registration.
- After logging in fill the application form as asked.
- Last step is uploading scanned documents such as images of candidates photograph, signature and other documents.
- After uploading the document your application process is over,
Please note that the steps mentioned in the application process may vary in their sequence. Those who are successfully able to apply for the exam can download their admit card by logging into their registered ID by January 07.