NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency will begin the online application process of CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) from today November 01, 2018. Those who seek to apply can do so by the last date of application i.e. November 30, 2018. The application process will be done on the official website of NTA- nta.ac.in.
CMAT is a national level entrance test for students seeking admission in Management courses. The test is accepted across 500 AICTE approved B-schools in India. CMAT 2019 entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on January 28, 2019. Read further for application process and more on the exam.
CMAT 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Begins||November 01, 2018|
|Online Application Concludes||November 30, 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 07, 2018|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||January 28, 2018|
|Result Declaration||February 10, 2018|
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Please note that only those who fit the eligibility conditions mentioned in the criterion can apply for the exam. The eligibility conditions mentioned in the eligibility criteria are as follow.
- Only citizen of India can apply.
- Candidates with Graduate degree in any discipline can apply for CMAT.
- Those in the final year of the Graduate degree and their result is due before the admissions begin can apply.
CMAT 2019 Application Process
The online application process for CMAT comprises of four processes: online registration, payment of the examination fee, online application form filling and uploading documents. Go through the following points for a thorough understanding of the application process.
- Open the official website of NTA- nta.ac.in.
- Next, find and open the ‘Management’ Portal.
- Find the option for registration at the bottom of the page. Open the link.
- In the next window fill in details such as name, date of birth, a valid email ID, a phone number etc..
- Next is exam fee payment which can be done online through credit/debit card or net baking. For offline payment of fee ’Challan’ mode may be available.
- Choose the mode of exam fee payment as per your convenience and pay.
- Open management portal of NTA again and find the ‘Login’ option at the bottom.
- Login using the registration ID and password created during registration.
- After logging in fill the application form as asked.
- Next is uploading scanned documents such as images of candidates photograph, signature and other documents.
- After uploading the document your application process is over,
Candidates who are able to apply successfully for the entrance exam can download their admit card by logging into their registered ID by January 07.