NEW DELHI: National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the GPAT 2019 answer key on it’s official website on February 1. Along with the answer key of GPAT 2019, response sheet and question paper has also been uploaded. In order to view the GPAT answer key, candidates will have to log in to the account using application number and password or application number and date of birth.
NTA has opened the window to challenge the answer key, if any objection is found. The facility to raise the objection is available from February 1 to 3 till 11:00 am.
Required Fee for Each Question Challenged
Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000 as fee for each question challenged. The payment of the fee may be made only through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. Authorities will refund the fee if the challenge is found correct. The challenge will not be considered in case of non-receipt of fee.
To view/Challenge GPAT 2019 answer key- Click here
To view response sheet and question paper- Click here
How to challenge GPAT 2019 Response Sheet?
- Visit the official website or click on the above given link.
- Enter application number and password/ date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Click to challenge answer key’ button.
- Choose the answer options that you want to challenge and click on ‘Save your claims’.
- Upload the required document and click on ‘Save your claims and pay the fee’.
GPAT 2019 examination was conducted in 84 cities in 24 States/UTs on January 28 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. 42,827 candidates were registered for the entrance examination.