NEW DELHI: The online application process of GPAT or Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 exam begins on November 1, 2018. Aspirants will be able to register and apply online through the official website of the National Testing Agency- nta.ac.in. The online application process will conclude on November 30, 2018. Read further for more on the entrance test.
GPAT 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application/Registration Begins||November 01, 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||November 30, 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card Online||January 07, 2019|
|GPAT 2018 Exam Date||January 28, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||February 10, 2019|
GPAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those who seek to apply for the exam must first confirm whether the fit in the eligibility criteria of GPAT. Those who do not fit the eligibility criteria will not be able to take the entrance test. The eligibility criterion states the following conditions.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Only those with a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (Must be a 4 year course) can apply.
- Candidates in the final year of their Bachelor’s in Pharmacy can also apply.
- Those with B.Tech degree in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology or equivalent degree are not eligible to apply.
Steps to apply for GPAT 2019
The application of the entrance test will be done fully online on the official website of NTA. The application process is consisted of the following steps.
- Online Registration– Candidates will be required to register themselves on the official website for which they will be required to provide a valid email ID and phone number.
- Online filling of Application Form– To fill their online application form candidates will have to login to their registered ID created in step 1 where she or he will find the link to application.
- Application Fee Payment– The application fee payment will also be done online through credit/debit card or net banking. The application fee for general and OBC categories is Rs. 1400, whereas SC, ST and PwD candidates will be required to pay Rs. 700/-. Offline payment of fee will be done through Challan mode.
- Uploading the documents– Candidate will be required to upload scanned copies of their photographs, and other documents as mentioned during application form filling.
Those who are able to apply successfully can download their admit card for GPAT 2019 by January 07, 2018. Applicants will be required to login to their registered ID’s to download the admit card.