NEW DELHI: GNDU Admission 2019 | Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) has released the application form for all the undergraduate, post graduate, diploma and certificate programmes in online mode. Depending on the programme for which the candidate has applied, the end date for filling the form is June 21, June 25, July 1, July 4 and July 22. The authorities have declared that the registration process for the PhD programme will commence soon.
Steps To Fill the Application Form
- Click at the official link which is gndu.ac.in
- Now from the admission 2019-20 dropdown choose “Campus Admission”
- Choose the “Campus Admission Portal”
- Now click on the “Sign Up” tab
- Register by filling all the necessary information
- Upload the necessary documents as per the specifications mentioned
- Choose the category, course and campus
- Pay the application fee for GNDU Application form
Important Dates for GNDU Admission
Candidates can download the complete schedule of the examination by
About GNDU Admission 2019
Guru Nanak Dev University conducts the entrance exam for different courses in offline mode. Candidates who qualify the entrance exam, they will have to appear in the interview after which they will be offered admission.