NEW DELHI: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the application form for a total of 6400 vacancies. The end date for filling the HSSC 2019 application form for the post of constable and sub-inspectors. The exam will be conducted to fill 5000 posts for male constables, 1000 female constables 400 posts for sub-inspectors.
Important Dates for HSSC Recruitment 2019
|1||Start date for the availability of Application Form of HSSC recruitment 2019||June 12, 2019|
|2||End date for filling the form||June 26, 2019|
|3||End date for paying the fee||June 28, 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam Date||July 13 to August 18, 2019|
Steps to fill HSSC Group C 2019 application form
- Click on the official website link which is hssc.gov.in
- Now click on the tab which states apply for HSSC Constable and Sub Inspector posts
- Read the terms and conditions before filling the application form
- Register by creating a login id and password
- Fill all the information in the application form of HSSC Recruitment 2019
- Preview the registration form and then click on the submit button
- Download and take print out of the application form of HSSC group C
Application Fee for filling the form of Constable and Sub-InspectorFor Constable- Candidates who belong to general category, they will have to pay Rs 100 as application fees while Haryana female residents will have to pay Rs 50. Those females who belong to Haryana and are from SC, ST, EWS or BC category, they will have to pay Rs 13.
For Sub-Inspector- General category candidates who are not from Haryana, they will have to pay application fee of Rs 150 and females who are from Haryana, they will have to pay fee of Rs 75.Meanwhile, the form is free for Haryana ex-service category of applicants.