Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued the admit card for Sub Inspector (SI), both for male and female candidates on November 27 in online mode. Candidates who will be appearing for the examination can download it till the day of exam. HSSC SI 2018 admit card is an important document. Candidates failing to carry it to the examination hall will not be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
This is how to download HSSC SI 2018 admit card
- Visit the link given below and click on the link ‘HSSC SI admit card’.
- Enter registration/application number and date of birth (DOB) to download the admit card.
- However, before downloading the admit card, do check all the details furnished on it.
- Once downloaded, take a print out of it.
To download HSSC SI 2018 admit card- Click here
What all details admit card will carry?
Following details will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Exam date and time
- Details about exam centre
- Date of Birth (DoB)
- Roll number
- Reporting time, city,
- Photograph and signature of candidate
Along with the admit card, candidates need to carry any one of the following documents- Driving License, Passport, Voter Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card.
HSSC SI 2018 will be held on December 2 in two shifts – morning (10:30 to 12 noon) and evening (3 to 4:30 pm). According to the official notification, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced as many as 463 vacancies for Sub Inspectors (SI) posts, out of which 400 are for male while 63 are for female candidates. Candidates will be selected based on Knowledge, Physical Screening and Measurement Test.