The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has started the registration for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2018 from November 19. Candidates who are willing to apply for the entrance exam can fill the application form till November 30, 2018. Along with application notification, important dates, information bulletin and more have been released by the authorities.
To apply, follow below given steps:
- Visit the official website of HTET and click on the ‘apply online for HTET 2019
- Enter all the requisite details (Personal, academic and communication address).
- Upload scanned images of the coloured photograph, thumb impression and signature in prescribed format and dimension.
- Pay the application fee through online payment.
- Submit the filled in application and requisite fee
- Take a printout of confirmation page for record and keep it for future reference.
Note: It is important for candidates, to submit Identification Proof & Number while applying for online application.
HTET is an eligibility test which is compulsory for recruitment as teacher in government schools in Haryana. The entrance exam will be conducted on January 5 and 6, 2019 for two-and-a-half hour for all level I, II and III candidates.
Dates to remember
- Commencement of registration: November 19, 2018
- Application correction dates- November 21- December 3, 2018
- Last date to apply- November 30, 2018
- HTET 2018- January 5 &6, 2019
To apply for HTET 2018- Click here