NEW DELHI: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the score of its RRB Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3 Main Exam today, i.e. October 25, 2018. Those who had appeared for the exam ducted September 30, 2018 will be able to check their score online. The result is available on the official website of IBPS- ibps.in.
The recruitment exam was conducted to fill 3312 vacancy is in Officer Scale- 1, 1019 Officer Scale II and III vacancies in 52 Gramin Banks all cross the state of India. The exam is organized in three phases: Preliminary Exams, Main Exams and Interview. As of today, the first two phases have been commenced. Read further for steps check your result and know more about the exam.
IBPS RRB Officer Exam 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application||June 08- July 02, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||July- August, 2018|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Exam Date||August 11, 12, 18 of 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result||September 2018|
|IBPS RRB Main Admit Card||September 2018|
|RRB Main Exam Date||September 30, 2018|
|Declaration of Main Exam Score||October 25, 2018|
Steps to check IBPS RRB 2018 Scale I, II and II Main Exam Score
Candidates will be able to download the score in a PDF file online. Follow the steps provided below to check your result.
- Go the official website of IBPS- ibps.in.
- Find the link titled “Click here to view your scores of Online Examination for CPR RRB VII-Officer Scale I, II, III”
- The next window will ask you for details such as registration number, date of birth etc. Fill in the details and proceed.
- Find the link titled “Online Main Exam Score Display”.
- Your score will be displayed in the next window.
Please make sure that you download and save a copy of the score for future references. Those who clear the RRB IBPS main exam will receive ‘Interview Letter’ from the conducting body which will mention the interview date, venue etc.