Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the application process for IGNOU 2019 admission to all Bachelor, Diploma,Master and Certificate programmes. Candidates can register for IGNOU admission 2019 in online mode till December 31. The current application process is for IGNOU January 2019 session.
Follow the given below steps:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the application link for January 2019 session.
- Get register by entering name, mobile number and valid email-d.
- Fill the application form by submitting personal, academic and contact information.
- Upload the scanned images of the requisite documents
- Pay Rs. 400 as the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the acknowledgement slip generated after submission of form.
Documents Required to Upload While Filling Application form
Candidates need to upload scanned images of the mentioned below documents while applying for IGNOU admission 2019.
- A recent photograph in less than 100 KB
- Candidate’s signature in less than 100 KB
- Age Proof
- Certificate related to educational qualification
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Category certificate, (if applicable)
- BPL certificate(if candidates belong to below Poverty Line)
Mode of FEE Payment
- Credit Card(Master/Visa)
- Net Banking
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- ATM Card (PNB)
IGNOU is the largest Open University in India which offers courses through distance mode. IGNOU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate courses through its21 schools.