NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the application form for the July session in online mode. Candidates who are wanting to pursue undergraduate and post graduate level programmes, they can fill the application form for the same till May 31.
Important Dates for IGNOU Application Form 2019
|1||Start Date for the availability of application form of IGNOU||May 16, 2019|
|2||End date for filling the form for UG and PG programme||May 31, 2019|
|3||Last date for filling the form for certificate programme||July 15, 2019|
Steps To Fill the Application Form for IGNOU
- Click here to fill the registration form for IGNOU
- A new window will open where it will be written “apply now”
- Now click on the registration form
- Mention the necessary details to complete the registration process
- Login again using the credentials which have been sent through email and sms
- Fill all the personal, academic and contact details
- Upload the necessary documents in the registration form
- Pay the necessary application fee through any one of the following modes such as debit card, credit card or net banking
About Indira Gandhi National Open University
IGNOU is one of the biggest universities in the world and it offers at least 150 programmes at the undergraduate, post graduate diploma and certificate level. It conducts entrance exam for two cycles of admission, one in January and the other in July.