IIT Roorkee has announced the result of JEE Advanced 2019 on June 14. All the candidates who have appeared for the national level engineering entrance examination can check their scores now in online mode. To view the result, candidates will have to login their account @jeeadv.ac.in using their credentials.
- JoSAA 2019 Dates Announced; Registration to begin from June 16
- IIT JEE 2019 Results Announced; Kartikey Gupta Managed to get AIR 1
Quick guide to check JEE Advanced 2019 result
- Visit the official website or Click here.
- Enter registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID
- Click on “Submit” tab.
- JEE Advanced 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- View and check all the details furnished on it and download the same.
- Once downloaded, take a print out of the result/scorecard for future reference.
Also, exam conducting body has sent a text message to all the qualified candidates at their registered mobile numbers upon the announcement of result.
Details furnished on JEE Advanced 2019 result
The result of JEE Advanced 2019 held on May 27 contains qualified candidate’s category-wise All India Ranks (AIR), Common Rank List (CRL), subject-wise scores
(for both Paper 1 and 2), total positive marks and total score secured. Moreover, the scorecard/result will also carry the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth (DoB)
- Registration/roll number
- Qualifying Status
- Rank secured
- Other basic details
Minimum percentage of marks required for inclusion in the JEE Advanced 2019 rank list
|Category||Minimum% of Marks in Each Subject||Minimum % of Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5||8.75|
What after result?
Candidates who have qualified JEE Advanced 2019 will have to register for the common counselling process, known as JoSAA. Through JoSAA 2019 candidates will be allotted seats in IITs, NITs, IIITs & CFTIs based on their performance in the entrance examination. In order to participate in it, candidates will have to register for counselling process, fill their choices and then seats will be allocated to them on the basis of various factors.