NEW DELHI: The online application form correction window of JEE Main 2019 January session closes on October 14, 2018, at 11:50 p.m. Applicants are advised to review the details filled in their application forms and make any possible correction. Corrections can be made by visiting the official website for JEE main- jeemai.nic.in.
JEE Main 2019 January Important Dates
|Application Begins||September 1, 2018|
|Last Date of Application||September 30, 2018|
|Application Correction||October 8-14, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||December 17, 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 January Exam Dates||Paper 1- January 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Paper 2- January 8, 2019
How to make corrections in the application form?
To make correction or to review your application form details follow the basic steps provided below.
- Go to the official website of JEE Main- jeemain.nic.in.
- You will find the link to application form correction on the home page. Click on the link and open it.
- The account login window will open in the next window asking for: application number, password to login created during registration.
- Fill the correct details and login.
- After logging in you will be able to review and edit the form.
- Don’t forget to make sure that the changes made have been saved before you log out.
As mentioned earlier, the application form correction window closes tomorrow, at 11:30 pm-midnight. All candidates must check whether they have provided correct information else their application may be subject to rejection.