New Delhi: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the application form correction window till October 14. Those who had completed their registration process can login to their registered ID and review their application for any possible mistakes by visiting the official website- jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Main 2019 is a computer based test which will be conducted in two sessions, one in January and the other in April 2019. Earlier, details regarding exam date and shifts for January session was released by NTA. The January session will be held on January 9, 10, 11, and 12, while the April session will be conducted from April 6 to 20.
JEE Main 2019 January Session Important Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form||September 1-30, 2018|
|Last date of Exam Fee Payment||October 1, 2018|
|Admit Card Release||December 17, 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Mock Test||September 8, 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Computer Based Exam||January 6,12, 13, 19, and 20 of 2018|
|Declaration of Result||January 31, 2019|
How to make corrections in your JEE Main 2019 application form?
All the registered students should review their application to check that the details filled are correct. To check your application form and to make any corrections follow the steps provided below.
- Go to the official website for JEE Mains- jeemain.nic.in
- On the home page find the link titled ‘Login for Correction in Application Form’.
- Click on the link and you will be directed to a window asking for- application number and password (created during registration), and a security pin to be solved.
- Fill the details correctly and login to your ID.
- Check all the details thoroughly and make the required changes. Don’t forget to save the changes you make in the application.
As mentioned earlier, the application form correction window is open till October 14, 2018. Applicants will be able to download the admit card for JEE main 2019 January session by December 17, 2018.