West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development has declared second round of seat allotment for JEXPO 2019 today. Candidates can check the seat allotment result from the official website by using their enrollment number and password.
How to check JEXPO 2019 second seat allotment result?
- Visit the official website – https://jexpo.webscte.co.in/
- Click on ‘online counselling JEXPO-2019’ link as visible on the web page
- Login to the website using valid enrollment no. and password
- The second seat allotment result of JEXPO 2019 will be available on the screen
- Check the details mentioned on the result and download it
- Take print outs of the same for future use
JEXPO 2019 Seat Allotment Important Dates
|JEXPO 2019 seat allotment result round 2||July 8, 2019|
|Admission or seat booking for round 2||July 8 to 11, 2019|
|Allotment result for round 3||July 12, 2019|
|Last date for admissions in round 3||July 16, 2019 (except Sunday)|
What after seat allotment?
Candidates who have been allotted seats can either choose to accept the allocated seat or participate in the auto up-gradation process. In case of accepting the allotted seat, they will be required to pay the seat booking fee of Rs. 500 from July 8 to 11, 2019 in online mode. However, if they prefer to go for auto up-gradation, they will have to pay the seat booking fee of Rs. 2000 within the specified time period. JEXPO 2019 is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission to diploma programmes in engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy as offered by state self-financed polytechnic institutions. Around 19,000 diploma seats are offered for admission through JEXPO 2019 exclusive of management quota seats.