NEW DELHI, October 9: AIMA (All Indian Management Association) has released the exam dates for MAT 2018 December session. The test will be conducted on December 9 for Paper Based Test, and December 15, 2018 for Computer Based Test. The registration/application process and payment of fee for MAT 2018 will be done fully online.
MAT 2019 Important Dates
|Event||Dates for Paper Based Test||Dates for Computer Based test|
|Release of Application form||October 5, 2018||October 5, 2018|
|Last date to fill Application Form||November 30, 2018||December 7, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||December 01, 2018||December 10, 2018|
|MAT 2018 exam Date||December 09, 2018||December 12, 2018|
How to Apply for MAT 2018?
As mentioned earlier, the application process, and exam fee payment for MAT 2018 will be done online only. Follow the simple steps provided below to apply for the exam:
- Visit the official website for MAT 2019- mat.aima.in
- Register as a new candidate and note down your registration ID and Password.
- An OTP will be send to the mail you registered with to verify your ID. Enter the OTP and login again into your ID,
- Upload all the required documents- scanned photograph of candidate and his signature ( from 10 to 40 kb)
- Reserved category students will be required to upload a copy of their caste/ category certificate.
The final step is payment of fee which can be done through credit/debit card, or net banking.