NEW DELHI: The application process of MAT 2018 PBT (Paper Based Test) will end on November 30, 2018. The application process of CBT (Computer Based Test) concludes on December 07, 2018. The application process will be fully online for both mediums of exam. Those who seek to apply for paper based test can do so by visiting the official website of AIMA (All Indian Management Association)- aima.in.
MAT or Management Aptitude test is national level entrance test conducted for admission in MBA courses. The exam is conducted four times a year by AIMA. For 2018 the entrance test is scheduled to be conducted on December 09, 2018 for PBT and on December 15, 2018 for CBT. Read further for important dates and application process.
MAT 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application for Paper-Based Test Begins||October 05, 2018|
|Online Application for Paper-Based Test Concludes||November 30, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||December 01, 2018|
|Online Application for Computer Based Test||October 05- December 07, 2018|
|MAT 2018 PBT Exam Date||December 09|
|Release of Admit card for CBT||December 10, 2018|
|MAT 2018 CBT Exam Date||December 15, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||December 24, 2018|
Steps to apply for MAT 2018
As mentioned earlier, the application process for both CBT and PBT will be done online only. The application process includes: Registration, application form filling, payment of exam fee, and uploading document. The application process is explained in the following section
- For online registration follow the link-MAT 2018 Registration/Application
- The next window will ask you for your name, date of birth, a valid email ID and a phone number. Also, you will be asked to create password for your registration ID.
- Fill in all the details and register.
- For online application form filling- Login to your registered ID and choose the subject you want to apply for and fill the application form as asked.
- Payment of Exam Fee: Examination fee payment can also be done online through debit/credit card or net baking. The application fee for all categories is Rs. 1550/-
- Uploading documents: After payment of exam fee you will be required to login again to your registered ID and upload scanned copies of your photo and signature.
For students opting for Paper-Based test the admit card of MAT 2018 will be out by December 01, 2018. The admit card will be downloadable online by logging into the registered ID as well.