Candidates who have qualified MHT CET 2019 can register for counselling process now. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has started the registration process for MHT CET 2019 counselling in online mode from June 24. The last date to register for the process is June 30. Only candidates who have qualified the entrance examination can register for the counselling process. However, payment of fee has to be done by only those candidates who did not register for the MHT CET 2019.
During the process, candidates have to fill their choice of colleges and courses in the order of their preference for seat allotment. Through a Centralized Allotment Process (CAP), the seat allotment will be done. The seat will be allotted based on merit in entrance examination, choices of college and course filled during counselling and availability of seat.
To know the steps to register for counselling process, read below procedure.
MHT CET 2019 counselling procedure
- Visit the official website or Click here.
- Click on New Registration
- Select whether MHT CET qualified or not
- Provide MHT CET/JEE Main/other qualifying examination details.
- Submit personal, contact, category and academic information.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of fee has to be done by only those candidates who did not register for MHT CET 2019.
- The registration form has to be printed out and taken for verification at facilitation centres along with other documents.
- Report at the at Facilitation Centres (FC)
- Fill the choice of colleges and courses in order of the preference in order to complete the process.
After the counselling process is over, authorities will publish provisional and final merit list of having the names of shortlisted candidates for seat allotment process.
Counselling fee details
|Category of Candidates||Counselling Fees (in Rs)|
|General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Applicant and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||800|
|Reserved Category from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability applicants from Maharashtra||600|
|Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||5000|