NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of NCHMCT JEE 2019 which was conducted in computer based mode for all the candidates who want to pursue bachelors in hotel management. The NCHMCT JEE 2019 results has been declared in online mode and it can be downloaded by the candidates by entering the necessary login details.
NTA has conducted NCHM JEE 2019 exam on 27th April 2019 in one shift, from (09:30 am- 12:30 pm) during which, a total number of 30,722 Candidates were registered at 100 Centres in 49 Cities of 27 States/UTs. 498 Candidates are registered for the exam at 3 Centres in 3 cities in North Eastern States. 187 Candidates at 2 Centres in 2 Cities in Jammu & Kashmir.
Important Dates For NCHMCT JEE 2019
|1||NCHMCT JEE 2019||April 27, 2019|
|2||NCHMCT JEE Results||May 15, 2019|
|3||Counselling for NCHMCT JEE 2019||Last week of May 2019|
Steps To Check NCHMCT JEE 2019 Results
- Click here at the official link to know the NCHMCT JEE result
- Now enter on the login tab
- Candidate will be directed to the window of where he or she will have to enter the login details
- Now enter the application number, date of birth and the security pin
- After entering the details, click on the login tab
- The result of NCHM JEE 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the result of the exam that was conducted on April 27, 2019
What Details are mentioned in NCHM JEE Result 2019?
The information contained in the NCHMCT JEE 2019 result is given below:
- Parents’ names
- Section-wise scores obtained in NCHM JEE 2019
- Total score obtained
- Rank obtained by the candidate
- NCHM JEE 2019 application number
- Gender of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
What After the Declaration of NCHMCT JEE Result?
Candidates who qualify the NCHMCT JEE 2019, they will have to take part in the counselling which will take place in the last week of May. At the time of counselling, candidates will have to choose the college in which they aspire to take admission and based on their performance in the exam, they will be offered admission. They will be offered admission on the basis of the marks scored by them, verification of documents and the admission will be confirmed once the candidates have paid the fees.