NEW DELHI: NTA or National Testing Agency will release the application form of NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2019 exam on November 04, 2018. The last date of application is November 30, 2018. Those who aspirate to appear in the entrance test can download the admit card online from the official website of NTA- nta.ac.in.
NEET entrance test for admissions in 2019 is scheduled to be held on May 05, 2018. Those who clear the exam successfully will be eligible to seek admission in medical, dental and AYUSH courses in colleges across India.
NEET 2019 Important Dates and Events
|Online Application Begins||November 01, 2018|
|Last date of Online Registration/Application||November 30, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card Online||April 15, 2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||May 05, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 05, 2019|
Steps to apply for NEET 2019
Those aspiring to take the medical entrance test will be required to apply online only. The application process is divided into four steps being online registration, application form filling, payment of exam fee and uploading document. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply for the entrance test.
- To register online for the entrance test click here- NEET 2019 Online Registration
- Next window will ask for credentials such as name, date of birth, mobile number and email. Fill all the details correctly and press submit.
- A user ID and password will be sent to the registered number and email.
- Next, go to the homepage of NTA and open the link form application form.
- Login using the ID and password sent to your mail or number.
- Choose the subject you want to apply for and fill the application form details as asked.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Payment of exam fee can be done through debit/credit card or net banking for online mode. And ‘Challan’ mode of payment for offline if option is available.
- Be sure to download and Print a copy for future reference.
The admit card of NEET PG entrance test will be released online on April 15, 2019. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by logging in to their registered ID.