NEW DELHI: NBE or National Board of Examination has started the online registration and application for NEET MD 2019. The exam is conducted for entrance in Masters in Dental Surgery (MDS). The registration process will end on November 6, 2018. Those who aspire to apply can do so by visiting the official website of NBE (Official website-nbe.edu.in).
NEET MDS 2019 entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 4, 2018. It is a single window entrance exam for admission in MDS programme. There is no other entrance exam conducted for entrance in MDS courses across India. Those who register and apply successfully will be able to download their admit card by December 6, 2018. Read further for online registration and application process of the entrance.
NEET MD 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration/ Application||October 16- November 06, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||December 06, 2018|
|NEET MDS Exam Date||October 22- December 3, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||January 15|
|Counselling||By second week of March 2019|
Who can apply for NEET MDS 2019?
There is a set of eligibility criteria stating who can apply for the MDS entrance exam set up by NBE. Only those who fulfil all the criteria can apply for the exam. The eligibility criterion states the following conditions to be met.
- A BDS (Bachelors in Dental Surgery) from a recognized University is a must.
- Those younger than 20 years in age cannot apply.
- Candidate must have finished his/ her 12 month compulsory rotator internship on or before March 31, 2019.
- Candidate must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by DCI (Dental Council of India)
NEET MDS 2019 Online Registration and Application
The online registration and application process of NEET MDS 2019 entrance exam is given in the simple steps below. Candidate will be required to first register and then fill the application form.
- Go to official website of NBE- nbe.edu.in
- Find the link for online registration and open it.
- Next window will ask for credentials such as name, date of birth, mobile number and email. Fill all the details correctly and press submit.
- A user ID and password will be sent to the registered number and email.
- Next, go to the homepage of NBE and open the link form application form.
- Login using the ID and password sent to your mail or number.
- Fill the application form details as asked without leaving the mandatory sections blank.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the exam fee as per the options provided.
Download and Print a copy for future reference.