NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun the online registration for NEET 2019. The registration process will be done fully online. The entrance exam is conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS courses. Those who seek to apply for the exam can apply at the medical exam portal of NTA- nta.ac.in.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 05, 2018 with time duration of 3 hours. Students can choose give the exam in Assamese, Bengali and 9 other languages. Read further for more on NEET 2019 entrance exam.
NEET 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration/ Application||November 01-30, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||April 15|
|NEET UG 2019 Entrance Exam||May 05, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 05, 2019|
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria for NEET before they rush to fill the application form. Only those who fulfil the criterion mentioned below will be eligible to take the exam.
- Applicant must be over 17 years in age on or before December 31, 2019.
- Maximum age limit for general category is 25 years, and for reserved and PWD categories 30 years.
- Applicant must have cleared his class 12 boards with English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry, with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Bio for general category and 40% for reserved.
- There is no limit on number of attempts for the entrance. However, those who exceed age limit will not be able to apply.
NEET UG 2019 Application Process
The application process for the Undergraduate entrance exam will be done fully online. The process will include the following steps.
- New User Registration- By visiting the official website and providing a valid email, and phone number.
- Online Application form filling- Using the registration credentials login to your ID, select the exam you want to appear for, and fill the application form.
- Payment of Exam Fee- The exam fee of NEET UG is Rs. 1400/- for general and OBC, and Rs. 750 /- for PWD and reserved category applicants. The exam fee can be paid online using credit/debit card, or net banking.
Uploading Documents- Students will be required to submit scanned copies of their photograph, signature, and class 12 mark-sheet.