National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun NEET 2019 registration from today (November 1) at 11:30 am for the admission to undergraduate programmes. The application form is available only in online mode. The last date to register for the entrance exam is November 30. However, candidates will be available to deposit the application fee till December 1, 2018.
Candidates who are going to fill the NEET 2019 application form must check the eligibility criteria before proceeding towards filling the form. To appear for NEET 2019 exam candidates should have English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in Class 12 or equivalent examination. Not only this, Candidates must have qualifying score in each of these subjects individually. Talking about unreserved category candidates, they should have minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition, candidates need to meet the age criteria prescribed by the authorities.
In order to fill the application form, candidates will have to follow the given below steps:
- Step 1 – Get register by submitting your name, valid email-id and mobile number. Once registered user-id and password will be generated.
- Step 2 – Log-in and fill the application form- After registration candidates will have to fill the form by submitting their personal, academic and contact information. Along with this, candidates will have to choose the medium of question paper, select slot and exam centre.
- Step 3 – Upload scanned images of requisite documents- Next is to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed dimension and format.
- Step 4 – Pay application fee- Online payment of application fees is to be done. Candidates belonging to unreserved category will have to pay Rs. 1400, while SC/ST have to pay Rs. 750. The application fee can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- E-Challan from State Bank of India (SBI)
- Step 5 – Submit the application form and take print out of the acknowledgment receipt.
Click here to register for NEET UG 2019
Documents to Keep Safe for Future Reference
- Proof of remittance of application fee
- Confirmation Page of NEET Online Application Form
- Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from state J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
From 2019, NTA is going to held NEET 2019 on May 5. However, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) introduced NEET is 2006 by replacing AIPMT, a national level medical entrance exam for admission to medical and dental courses. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the national level entrance examination for the admissions to various medical, AYUSH, and dental courses offered by Universities and colleges in India.