Jharkhand: The application process of National Talent Search Exam 2019 stage 1 for Jharkhand state closes on October 13, 2018. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on November 4, 2018. Those who aspire to compete for the merit-based scholarship and haven’t yet applied can apply at the official website of the conducting body, JAC, Ranchi (Website-jac.nic.in)
NTSE is an annually held merit-based scholarship programme conducted in two stages, 1 and 2 each year for class 10 students all across India. The stage 1 exam is conducted on state level to select candidates for stage 2 which is conducted on the national level by NCERT. Those who qualify both the stages will be eligible to avail the merit-based scholarship.
NTSE Jharkhand Important Dates
|Application Begins||September 26, 2018|
|Application Concludes||October 13, 2018|
|Release of Admit card||At least 14 days before the exam date.|
|NTSE 2019 Jharkhand Exam Date||November 4, 2018|
|NTSE 2019 stage 2||May 12, 2019|
How to apply for NTSE Jharkhand 2019?
Those seeking to apply for NTSE Jharkhand can do so by following the basic steps provided below:
- Go to the official website for NTSE Jharkhand- jac-nts.com
- Click on ‘Register as new user under’ the option for ‘Student Login’
- You will be directed to registration page which will ask you to fill in details such as name of exam, applicants name, date of birth, category, and your personal mail, and phone number.
- Put in all the details as asked and click on ‘SEND OTP’ at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mail and mobile number you just put in.
- Verify your account using the OTP and proceed further by pressing ‘Submit’ after verification.
- Login again using the User IF and password sent to your registered email and change the password.
- Next, find the application form fill-up link on your dashboard (your ID), open it, and fill the details as asked and proceed further.
- The final step is payment of exam fee which can be done through debit, credit card, or through net banking. Choose the medium as per convenience and pay the fee.