NEW DELHI: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will begin the application process for RBI Assistant 2018 exam by October 15, 2018. And, the last of application form submission is November 7, 2018.The preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on November 26, and 27 of 2018. The exam is conducted in three phases being: preliminary, mains, the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Those who seek to apply can fill the application form online as soon as the applications begin on RBI’s official website (rbi.org.in). Examination fee for general and OBC category is Rs. 450, and for SC, ST, and PwD the fee is Rs. 50. Read further for the eligibility criteria for RBI assistant exam.
RBI Assistant 2018 Exam Important Dates
|Application Begins||October, 2018|
|Application Concludes||November 7, 2018|
|Release of Admit card||November 14-December 01, 2018|
|RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Date||November 26, and 27 of 2018|
RBI Assistant 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for RBI assistant entrance exam states the following conditions to be met for applying:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks for general and OBC.
- All SC, ST, and PwD candidates who have successfully qualified their bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply.
- Proficiency in language of the state under the office of recruitment.
- Only candidates between age 20-28 years of age can apply.
- Relaxation in age for SC, ST is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years, and PwD is 10 years.