NEW DELHI: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the provisional answer key of RRB JE on July 11, 2019. The authorities have released the response sheet and question paper along with the answer key. All those candidates who appeared for CBT 1 exam conducted from May 22 to June 2, 2019 and June 26 to 28, 2019 can check and download the answer key from RRB website – www.indianrailways.gov.in.
RRB JE answer key is available to download till July 14, 2019. To access the answer key, candidates will have to enter their roll number and date of birth in the login window. Using the official answer key, candidates will be able to calculate marks secured by them in the exam.
However, in case of any discrepancies in the answer key, candidates can raise their objections and submit them along with valid proofs against the wrong answer. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 50 to challenge each answer given in the answer key.
How to raise objections against answer key?
- Visit the official website of RRBs
- Login using valid ID and password
- Click on the objection link as visible and select ‘Question Paper and response’
- Choose the answer and click on raise objection
- Select the type of objection and submit the supporting document
- Click on “Pay Now” button to make payment for selected objection
- After successful payment, RRB JE objection will be recorded and the page will be redirected to the “Objection Summary” page. Candidates can download it.
RRB will release the final answer key again after getting it reviewed by the experts. RRB JE exam was conducted for recruitment of candidates as Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) posts at various RRBs. A total of 13,487 vacancies have been announced by the exam authorities for this year.