Symbiosis International University will release the SET BA mass communication application form on November 12. The application form was supposed to be released on November 5, earlier. However, due to some undisclosed reasons authorities postponed the application release date. The application form will be released both in online and offline mode. The last date to fill and submit the offline and online application form will remain the same,that is April 8 and 13 respectively.
In order to fill the application form of SET BA Mass Comm,
Follow the given steps:
- Get register to fill the application form of SET BA Mass Communication 2019. Once register, candidates will receive the user ID and password.
- Log-in with the help of newly generated user-id and password and fill the application form. While filling the application form, candidates will have to enter personal, academic, and contact details.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed format and dimension.
- Review the information filled in the application form
- Make the application fee payment of Rs. 1750.
- Submit the form
- Take print out of application form and keep it safely for future reference
Mode of application fee payment
In order to pay the application fee, candidates can opt for following mode:
- Debit/Credit card
- Demand Draft (DD)
In order to pay through DD, candidates will have to make a it from any nationalised bank drawn in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. If students want to opt for cash payment, they will have to go to the specified branch of Axis bank or Indian bank to pay the fee.
The SET BA mass communication will be conducted on May 4, 2019. The admit card for the entrance exam will be issued April 22 till the exam day. The authorities will announce the result of SET BA 2019 mass communication on May 13.