State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Commission (North Eastern region) has started the application process of SET 2019 in online mode. Candidates can fill the application form for State Eligibility Test (SET) till December 31. Along with the application dates, authorities has also released the information bulletin for the same.
Candidates who will be applying for the entrance exam will also have to pay Rs 800 (for general category) as the application fees. However candidates belonging from OBC, SC/ST and PwD category will have to pay Rs. 650, 600 and 400 respectively.
How to fill application form?
- To fill the application form of SET (SLET) candidates will have to register by entering name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Once registration is done, a user ID and password will be generated and sent at registered email and mobile number.
- Log-in using newly generated Id and password and fill the application form with all the required detailed.
- Upload scanned image/documents as requisite.
- Pay application fee in offline mode and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of SET application form 2019.
Who is eligible to fill the form?
Candidates who have a post-graduation (PF) degree with minimum of 55% marks (for general category) and 50% (for the reserved category) can fill the SET application form 2019.
SLET Commission conducts SET for the recruitment of Assistant Lecturers at institutes/colleges/universities in the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Tripura.
The admit card of the entrance exam will be available tentatively in the third week of February 2019. Set 2019 will be held on March 3. From this year, the entrance exam will be held for two papers which was earlierconducted for three papers. The answer key will be released after seven days of examination while the result will be announced tentatively in the last week of July, 2019.