NEW DELHI: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has begun accepting application for the post of Stenographer (Grade C) at the Central Govt. ministries, departments and other organizations under direct supervision of the centre. Those who seek to apply for the post do so online only. The application process will be conducted through SSC’s official website- ssc.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Submission||October 22- 19, 2018 till 5:00 PM|
|Last Date of Application Fee Payment Online||November 19, 2018 till 5:00 PM|
|Last Date of generation of Challan||November 19, 2018 till 5:00 PM|
|Last Date of Fee Payment Through Challan||November 26, 2018|
|SSC STENO Grade C and D 2018 Exam Date||February 1 to 6, 2019|
How to apply online for SSC STENO 2018 entrance test?
Those who seek to apply for the position of Grade C and D Stenographer will have to apply online only. Applicants will be required to fill two forms, firstly registration form and then the application form. Follow the steps provided below to apply.
- Go to the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in
- On the ‘Login’ section of the homepage, find ‘Register Now’ for one- time registration and open it.
- For registration you will be asked to provide a mobile number, valid email ID. Put in the details and proceed.
- Verify email ID and phone number using the OTP (One Time Password) sent to your mobile and mail.
- Your registration number and password will be sent to your mobile number after verification and.
- Use your email ID and OTP to login on SSC’s website and change the password.
- Click on ‘Apply’ link in the ‘Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2018’ and your application form will open in the next window.
- Fill all the required details as asked such as class 10 marks, aadhaar number etc.
- Final step is exam fee payment which can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or through Visa, Mastercard, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- Be sure to take a printout of the application form after submission of exam fee.
The examination fee of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ 2018 exam is Rs.100/-. Women, SC, ST, and PwD candidates will be exempted from payment of fee.