New Delhi: Directorate of Technical Education and Directorate of Collegiate Education, Tamil Nadu have started the registration process for TANCET MBA 2019 counselling 2019 from July 15 onwards.
Candidates who have qualified in the exam can now register in online mode to be able to participate in TANCET MBA counselling 2019. It is important that candidates fill the online application for counselling with correct information and submit it on or before the last date i.e. August 3, 2019.
TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling Important Dates
|1||Commencement of online registration for TANCET MBA counselling 2019||July 15, 2019|
|2||Last date of registration for TANCET MBA 2019 counselling||August 3, 2019|
|3||TANCET MBA 2019 rank list announcement||To be declared|
How to register for TANCET MBA counselling 2019?
- Visit the official website- tn-mbamca.com
- Click on the Register Online Application tab as visible in green colour on the top right corner
- As soon as you click, a new window will open
- Fill all the necessary details as required
- Choose the course applying for
- Enter email address and mobile number
- Click on submit button
- Check all the details filled and take a print out of the application form
- Enclose a demand draft of Rs 300 along with the application form and send it to the address given below:
“The Secretary, TN MBA / MCA Admissions 2019, Government College of Technology, Coimbatore 641013″ payable at Coimbatore on or before the last date.
TANCET 2019 was conducted in pen and paper mode on July 22. The result for the exam was declared on July 5 and qualified candidates willing to go for counselling will have to get their documents verified as soon as they register for online counselling procedure.