TIFR 2019 Admission Registration Starts October 16.
NEW DELHI: TIFR or Tata Institute of Fundamental Research will start the online registration form admission in graduate courses for 2019 on October 16. Those who seek admission in the institution can do so by visiting the official website- tifr.res.in. The online registration portal will be activated at 3:00 p.m. tomorrow. And the last date of application is November 15, 2018. Read further for more.
TIFR Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Application Process Begins||October 16,2018|
|Last date of Application Form Submission||November 15, 2018|
|TIFR 2019 Entrance Exam Date||December 09, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||January 10, 2019|
How to apply for TIFR 2019 Admission?
Those who seek admission in graduate course of TIFR can apply for the admission by following the steps below:
- Go to official website of TIFR- tifr.res.in
- Register as a new user by providing an authentic email ID and phone number.
- After registration login to your ID and go through the application instructions.
- Fill the online application form details as asked and press submit.
- Next step is exam fee payment which can be done through credit/ debit card or through DD (Demand Draft).
- For DD more of payment the draft students will be required to mention their subjects on the envelop in the manner as follows : GS-2019 (Subject Name). And address it to- University Cell, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
- Next, upload the required documents and your application is complete.
About TIFR (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research)
TIFR was established in 1945 by Sir Dirabji Tata with Dr Homi Bhabha’s vision. It is a public institute which researches in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, and Science. And also offers masters and PhD degrees in the afore-mentioned research subjects.