Candidates who have appeared for TS EAMCET 2019 can view their result now. Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad has announced the result of the state level engineering entrance examination in online mode today. All the candidates who have appeared for the entrance examination can check their result by log in to their account using their credentials.
In order to check their result, candidates will have to follow below given steps:
Steps to check TS EAMCET 2019 result
- Visit the official website or click here
- Enter TS EAMCET 2019 registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result, check the details mentioned on it, download it and ensure to take a printout of the same.
Details mentioned on TS EAMCET 2019 result
The result will be downloaded in the form of TS EAMCET 2019 rank card. After viewing the result candidates are advised to download the rank card. Following details will be mentioned on it:
- Gender, category, local area
- Date of Birth (DoB)
- Father’s name
- Hall ticket number
- Registration number
- TS EAMCET roll/application number
- Marks obtained in entrance exam
- Weightage ‘of TS EAMCET and 10+2
- Group total/ group maximum
- Intermediate percentage
- The rank obtained
Based on the candidates performance in the entrance exam they will be called for counselling and seat allotment process. During the process, document verification will be done where candidates will have to provide their rank card along with the other requisite certificates.