TS EAMCET 2020 admit card: The authorities will release the TS EAMCET admit card online for the registered candidates only from June 27 to July 3.
It is mandatory for every registered candidate to download the TS EAMCET 2020 admit card to appear for the exam. The admit card will comprise the candidate’s details, exam date and time, address of exam centre, candidate’s photograph, and signature along with the exam instructions. Candidates must check the details mentioned in the TS EAMCET 2020 admit card.
In case of any error in the TS EAMCET 2020 hall ticket, students should immediately contact the exam conducting authorities. Candidates who are not from the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/AP have to download the Declaration of Marks (DM) Form at the time of downloading the TS EAMCET hall ticket.
Steps to download the hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2020
- Click on the “TS EAMCET 2020 admit card/hall ticket” link
- Log in to the hall ticket portal with the required credentials
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- TS EAMCET hall ticket 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it
- Check all the details mentioned on it very carefully
Details mentioned on the TS EAMCET 2020 admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Roll and application number
Documents to carry along with the TS EAMCET 2020 admit card
Along with the TS EAMCET 2020 hall ticket, candidates will be required to carry the following documents to be eligible to appear for the exam:
- Valid photo identity proof
- Photocopy of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Print out of the filled-in TS EAMCET application form with a recent photo affixed and attested
TS EAMCET will be held from July 6 to 8, 2020 for admissions to BTech courses offered by the participating institutes.