NEW DELHI: UGC NET 2019 Answer Key Released| National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key of UGC NET 2019 on June 28 in online mode. All those candidates who appeared in the entrance exam conducted from June 20 to 26 can now check their answer key along with their recorded responses.
UGC NET answer key 2019 will enable candidates to check their recorded responses against the responses given in the official answer key. However, it is important to note that this facility will only be available till 3rd of July, 5 pm. After that, candidates will not be able to access their responses and answer key.
How to check UGC NET 2019 answer key?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the answer key:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET – ntanet.nic.in
- Click on Display of Question Paper and Responses are visible
- Mention application number, date of birth and security pin as required
- As soon as you submit the information, the answer key and responses will be available on the screen
- Download the answer key and responses and match them to calculate the scores
Candidates can use UGC NET 2019 answer key to know their scores in the exam and furthermore estimate their admission chances based upon it.
To get more clarity about admission, candidates can calculate their scores and check the previous year cutoff of UGC NET 2019 to know their status of admission in their choice of subject.
If not satisfied with the answers given in UGC NET 2019 answer key, candidates can challenge it within the given time period. However, they need to produce valid proof to support their challenge, otherwise, their objection will stand as nil. The authorities will soon open the facility to challenge the answer key.