UP Board 2020 result: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has announced the UP Board class 10th and 12 the result 2020 today i.e. on June 27. Candidates can check the result on the official website: upmsp.edu.in.
UP Board Result 2020: Latest Updates
- Ria Jain daughter of Bharat Bhusan of Sri Ram SM Inter college Baghpat has topped class 10 with 96.67 %
- Abhmanyu Verma son of Ramhit Verma of 95.83% of Barabanki stood second
- Yogesh Pratap Singh scored 95.33% and stood third. He is from Barabanki
- The pass percentage of UP Board Class 10th Results 2020 is 83%.
UPMSP prepared results of more than 56 lakh candidates of UP Board Class 10th and 12th within 21 days. UP Board examinations 2020 were successfully conducted from February to March before COVID-19 lockdown.
Moreover, the provisional mark sheet of UP Board Class 10th and 12th results has a barcode and, can be accessed the students only.
How to check Class 10th & 12th Result of UP Board 2020?
Students who appeared in the class 10th and 12th board exams can check the results by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the link that reads UP Board Result 2020 Class 10 or UP Board Result 2020 Class 12
- Key in your roll number and other login in credentials
- Press enter and your result with subject wise score will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a print-out of the results for future reference
UP Board 12th Result look like below:
Where to check Class 10th & 12th Result of UP Board 2020?
Other than the official website, the result will also be available on the upresults.nic.in. UP board result will also be available on some private result websites such as ‘indiaresults.com‘, and ‘examresults.net‘. As per the rules issued by the board, students will have to secure a minimum of 35 per cent marks to pass a subject examination.
How to check UP Board Results 2020 via SMS?
Students can also get their results via SMS. To do so, students who appeared for the class 10 exams will have to go to the message option and type UP10ROLLNUMBER – and send it to 56263.
The students of UP Board Class 12 will have to send the message by typing UP12ROLLNUMBER to on the same number — 56263.
UP Board conducted the exams from February 18 to March 6. Almost 30 lakh students appeared in class 10 board exams and 26 lakh students appeared in class 12th board exams this year. The evaluation process was began in March but was put on hold due to Covid-19 pandemic.
In 2019, the UP Board class 10, 12 annual exam result was released on April 27. The pass percentage in class 10, 12 board exam was 80.07 per cent and 70.06 per cent respectively.