The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will announce the UP board results of Class X and Class 12 for 2020 on June 27, said Uttar Pradesh’s Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma who also holds the secondary education portfolio.
In 2020, around 59.6 lakh students have appeared for the UP Board 10th and 12th exam. As per the guideline by the board, students having aggregate marks equal to or above 35 percent will be considered pass in the UP board exam.
The UP Board exams for Class 10 and Class 12 were conducted till March 6, 2020. However, the evaluation of the answer sheet delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the subsequent country wide lockdown. After Unlock 1.0, the evaluation process started and now the result date has been announced by the UP Government.
Candidates who appeared in the board exams can follow the steps given below to check their UP board class 10 and 12 results:
- Visit any of official the websites: upmsp.edu.in, upresults.nic.in or upmspresults.up.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads “UP Board Result 2020 Class 10” or “UP Board Result 2020 Class 12”
- Enter your roll number and other required log in details and click on submit
- Your result with subject-wise score will be displayed on your screen
- Download and save your UP board class 10 or 12 result
- Take a print-out of the results for future reference
The Board has also provided the facility of knowing the board results of students on their mobile phones via SMS. Students can check the procedure below:
- Students who appeared for the UP board class 10 exams have type UP10 and send it to 56263.
- Students who appeared for the UP board class 12 exams have type UP12 and send it to 56263.
The UP government has already promoted students of classes 1 to 8 of all government schools without examination in view of COVID-19 pandemic.