NEW DELHI : Union Public Service Commission has released the application form for UPSC 2019 prelims. The last date for filling the form is March 18 and the entrance exam will be held on June 2.
Important Dates for UPSC 2019 Prelims Application Form
|1||Start date for the availability of UPSC 2019 prelims application form||February 19, 2019|
|2||End date for filling the registration form for UPSC prelims||March 18, 2019|
|3||UPSC Prelims 2019||June 2, 2019|
Steps to fill UPSC Prelims Application Form 2019
- Click here to register for UPSC Prelims 2019
- Now click on part 1 of registration for UPSC 2019 prelims
- Candidates will be directed to the instructions page
- Click on the “yes” tab if the candidate has understood all the instructions
- Register by entering all the necessary information
- Fill the personal, academic, contact details
- Pay the application fees for UPSC 2019 prelims
- Select the exam centre
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Check the box agreeing to declaration
The fee for the application form for candidates belonging to the general category is Rs 100 while candidates belonging to SC / ST / Female / Ex-Servicemen category do not have to pay any registration fees.
Mode of Payment of Fees
Candidates can pay the fees through net banking, credit card and debit card as well as through offline mode by generating the slip while filling the part II of the application form.
The admit card of UPSC 2019 prelims will be available sometime in second week of May.