NEW DELHI: The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has begun the online application process of its Engineering Entrance Exam for 2019 today, i.e. October 29, 2018. Those who seek to apply for the entrance exam can do so by visiting the official website of VIT-vit.ac.in. The application can also be done in offline mode.
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted for admission in B.Tech courses across VIT Vellore, Chennai, Amravati and Bhopal beginning 2019-20 academic year. Aspirants should read further for online and offline and online modes of application.
VITEEE 2019 Important Dates and Events
|Online Application Begins||October 29, 2018|
|Online Application Concludes||February 2019|
|VITEEE 2019 Exam||Second- Third week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of April 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Online Application
Aspirants who want to apply for the engineering entrance exam can do so by visiting following the steps provided below. The application process of VITEEE comprises of four processes: Online registration, filling the application form online, payment of exam fee and finally uploading documents. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply for the entrance exam. Please read the points carefully before opening the link.
- For online registration click here- VITEEE 2019 Online Registration
- The next window will ask you for your name, date of birth, a valid email ID and a phone number to register. Fill in the details and proceed.
- Your login credentials of your registered ID will be mailed to your email post verification.
- Login to your registered ID using the credentials.
- Find the link for application and fill the application form for the course you want to apply.
- After application form filled you will be required to pay the exam fee online. The exam fee can be paid through net baking or credit/ debit cards. The online application fee is Rs. 1150/-
- Last step in online application is uploading scanned copies of candidate’s photo, his signature and other documents as asked.
VITEEE 2019 Offline Application
Candidates who seek to fill the application form offline will have to get the application form one of the post offices provided listed here –List of Postal Offices at a cost of Rs. 1200. Students will be required to pay the exam fee via a DD (Demand Draft) of Rs. 1200 in the favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology” in person and get the application form from any of the campuses.