NEW DELHI: The application process of XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 exam scheduled to be held on January 06, 2019 ends on November 30, 2018. Those who wish to apply for the test and haven’t yet done so can apply by following the link provided below.
XAT is a national-level entrance test into XLRI, Jamshedpur and 150 business schools across India. The exam is conducted once a year by XLRI, Jamshedpur. The registration/application process of XAT 2019 began on August 20, 2018. Aspirants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in this article before applying for the entrance test.
XAT 2019 Important Dates and Events
|Online Application Begins||August 20, 2018|
|Online Application Concludes||November 30, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||December 06, 2018|
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||January 06, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||January 31, 2019|
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who wish to take the management entrance test must check whether they fit in the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criterion of XAT states the following can apply.
- Those with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institution can apply.
- Those who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply given that they finish their degree by June 10, 2019.
- There is no any limit mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
Steps to apply for XAT 2019
The application process of the XAT 2019 is divided into four steps: Online registration, filling the application form online, payment of exam fee and uploading the documents. Applicants can follow the steps provided below covering the four steps.
- Open the online application form link provided earlier in the article.
- Click on ‘Register for XAT 2019’
- Online registration window will open asking for details such as applicants name, valid email ID, date of birth, phone number etc. Fill in the details properly and proceed by pressing submit.
- After your registration is done your login credentials will be mailed to your email.
- Use the credentials to login to your registered ID.
- Choose the entrance exam subject and fill the application form.
- Next step is exam fee payment which can be done through Credit/Debit card, net banking.
- After payment of fee you will be required to upload scanned copies of the documents, mark-sheet and other documents as asked.
Applicants will be able to download the admit for the exam by the December 20, 2018. Those who do not bring their admit card with themselves at the exam hall will be subject to denial of entry.